Let’s chat about your subscription process flow and how you can streamline it using Mail Blaze today.
There are various parts of the subscription workflow you need to look into and today we’re unpacking it for you a bit more by looking at the different elements that make up these processes:
- Subscription Process
- Unsubscribe Process
- Profile Process
- Forward Process
If you’d like to learn step by step how to set up your subscription process, simply have a look at our customise your forms and emails support section.
Let’s take a closer look at the Subscription Process:
First impressions really do count and you can define a consistent, well-rounded subscription process for your subscribers to enjoy quickly and easily. Taking time to craft the subscription process will help you convert visitors on your website more easily into subscribers, helping you grow your contact list.
You can customize the following forms, pages and emails in our builder related to your subscription workflow (or journey).
- Subscription Form: This is the form that your website visitor will fill out to be added to your subscription list.
- Pending Subscribe: This is the webpage your website visitor will see after they have filled out the subscription form to be added to your subscriber list.
- Subscribe confirmed: Once your subscriber has clicked on the confirmation link in the email, they will be redirected to a page that lets them know that they are good to go.
- Subscription confirmed approval: This is the page a visitor will see once their subscription has been approved.
- Subscribe confirm email: This is the email a website visitor will receive to verify that they want to subscribe to your email list.
- Subscription confirmed approval email: This is the page your website visitor will see once they have clicked on the button in the email to confirm that they have been added to your subscription list.
- Welcome Email: This email serves to tell your subscribers a little bit more about you and what they can expect in terms of the emails you will be sending them.
Below we’ve put together a great process flow to show you what this could look like visually.
Let’s take a closer look at the Unsubscribe Process:
We never like to see any subscribers leave, but it’s important to give your subscribers an easy way to unsubscribe. With Mail Blaze you can leave a lasting last impression by making sure you make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible.
You can customize the following forms, pages and emails in our builder related to your unsubscribe workflow (or journey).
- Unsubscribe form: This is the form your subscriber will be linked to when they want to unsubscribe from your mailing list.
- Unsubscribe Page: Once the subscriber has filled out the unsubscribe form, they will be redirected to the unsubscribe page which informs them that they have successfully unsubscribed from your mailing list
- Unsubscribe Email: This email will be sent to your subscriber informing them that they have successfully unsubscribed from your email mailing list.
Take a look at how the unsubscribe process workflow or journey looks like below.
Let’s take a closer look at the Profile Process:
You want to make sure that your subscribers can easily update any of their details as and when they need. This is where your profile process comes into play.
You’ll be able to update the following regarding your profile process:
- Profile Update Form: This page allows your subscribers to easily update their information. We’d recommend mirroring the information you obtained from the subscriber in the subscription form to ensure that there are no gaps in your data. Here your subscribers can choose to update their email address or any other personal information that you’ve gathered in one quick form.
Let’s take a closer look at the Forward Process:
We know that you’re creating exceptional email marketing experiences that will be extremely shareworthy. You can have a hand in choosing how your current subscribers forward on your campaigns and make sure that you attract and delight these new potential subscribers.
You can customize the following aspects of the forward process for your subscribers:
- Forward email form: This is the form a user will see when trying to forward on an email campaign
- Forward email: This is the email a user will receive if they have been forwarded an email campaign
Now that you’re familiar with all the parts involved in the subscription workflow (or subscription journey) you can take some time to craft a cohesive experience for your subscribers today.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team who are ready to guide you through the process, or read more on our handy step-by-step support page to show you how to update your Forms and Emails.